Tuesday, November 25, 2008

okay...so..

I'm going to re-start my blog.

Tomorrow, I start classes after a week-long break for the Mita Festival. This past week was a total blast, but I do have a feeling that I was goofing around too much. Starting tomorrow, I better work really hard.

Wednesday-salon
Thursday-work at night
Friday-disneyland with shiho and junko
Saturday-sachi's concert at Mita Festival
Sunday-NTV with sunaho and uni. of tokyo festival
Monday-work at night
Tuesday-visited Matsudo for the first time in 11 years

I'm going to have a pretty busy few months ahead of me...especially with this week's help for the NHK Trophy in Tokyo, various assignments for different classes, early morning practice next week, Yuko's wedding, Spanish presentation....etc. Definitely no time for relaxing, sleeping, or just chilling out. I have 27 days of classes and possibly two more solely for exams. And it's SPRING BREAK! (but christmas break before that... :) )

I declare here that starting tomorrow, I'm going to leave no room for compromise. I'll try everything I can possibly do to implement the things I plan to do, and I won't settle for anything either.

I've had a rather dull life the past few months. I was basically spiritless, apathetic, and tired. I think it's time now to change my way of life, and living it in a convincing way so that I can feel content.

No comments: