Wednesday, November 26, 2008

powerless

I'm totally powerless. I feel like I can't smile anymore. I forgot how to. Even when I saw my friends in class, I was like whatever... even when I saw Junko and Shiho, I was like whatever. I've been feeling terrible for the last few days. I can't stop but thinking about him, and denouncing myself for being such a cruel being. It seems like everything's over. Our friendship, and my long years of unrequited love is pretty much all gone. I know I have to move on. He's not my everything, and for him, I'm nothing. He's got his life. And I don't exist in his life. And I've got my own life too.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go help for the NHK Trophy. It's going to be really cool, especially because I can see the world's famous skaters at such a short distance. If I see Rena Inoue, I'm definitely going to cry and pass out.

My dad's coming back on December 23rd, just in time for Chrismas, even though both my mom and I have work then.

17 days til Christmas break, and 26 days til spring break! It's right across the corner!

No comments: